We offer our international auto shipping services to and from most countries and can arrange for vehicle pickups throughout the USA, Canada and the rest of the world. Contact one of our auto transport reps easily by phone or email for your free quote. Our company and our professional agents offer, quick and cheap international auto shipping quotes and we are experts in what we do. Your vehicle will be safe and secure inside your own container, securely blocked and tied down ensuring your vehicles security during it’s shipment.
RORO SHIPPING SERVICES
Roll-on/roll-off (RORO or ro-ro) Ships are vessels set aside to transport wheeled cargo such as trailers, trucks , railroad cars and any other vehicles that are loaded or offloaded on the ship on their own wheels. This service is different from lo-lo which means lift on-life off ( where crane is used to load or offload the cargo.
RORO vessels are built in such a way that allow the cargo to be easily rolled on or rolled off this is made possible by the presence of the built-in ramps.
CONTAINER SHIPPING SERVICES
Container Shipping Size Capacity – Ultra Large Container Vessel (ULCV) 14,501 and higher With a length of 397 m, a width of 56 m, draft of 15.5 m, and a capacity of over 15,000 TEU.
New panamax 10,000–14,500 With a beam of 43 m, ships of the COSCO Guangzhou class are much too big to fit through the Panama Canal’s old locks, but could easily fit through the new expansion.
Post panamax 5,101–10,000
Panamax 3,001 – 5,100 Ships of the Bay-class are at the upper limit of the Panamax class, with an overall length of 292.15 m, beam of 32.2m, and maximum depth of 21.2 m.
Feedermax 2,001–3,000 Container ships under 3,000 TEU are typically called feeders, and are most likely to have cargo cranes.
Feeder 1,001–2,000 Small feeder Up to 1,000
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING CHECKLIST
- Make sure that you have a complete set of keys for the auto shipping company, and a full extra set for yourself.
- If you are transporting a classic, custom, rare, exotic, or otherwise expensive vehicle, go for the enclosed transport if you can. it will be worth the extra cost!
- Clean your vehicle before drop off to ensure a proper inspection and clear documentation of your cars physical condition.
- Check your battery to make sure it’s fully charged and securely mounted.
- Check the obvious places for fluid leaks; oil, transmission fluid, etc.
- Disable and or disconnect your car alarm.
- Prepare your vehicle for it’s new climate; you might consider changing the oil, coolant, and possibly other fluids.
- Remove and/or retract you car antennas.
- Remove rear spoilers, grill covers, exterior spare tire and all car covers.
- Remove all personal items from your automobile.
- Drive your gas tank down to a maximum of ¼ tank for auto transport.
- Provide a complete set of keys to your auto shipper; ignition, door, etc.
- Remove any audio equipment, car phones, and garage door openers that aren’t built in.